How We Work
We cause, teach, and inspire people to think. We ask them to find solutions to their group’s problems. I know that sounds nice. The truth is that we can come to your organization and do a great presentation, but at the end of the day I am going home and you will be left to deal with each other.
No BLAME, FAULT or GUILT
We want you above all else to think and think critically about diversity issues. None of currently living set up the systems of racism, sexism or prejudice, so spending time blame and pointing fingers is a waste of time. Our training spend more time looking at our commonalities than placing fault or blame.
We have to take responsibility for the world that was given to us, although we did not create these systems. We must create justice and equity in our lifetime so our children can live better lives.
We promise 3 things
1.You and your group will not think about yourselves, your professional; relationships or familial relationships the same because we will cause you to re-examine everything you have been taught about people who differ from you and what you think you know about them.
2. You will enjoy being with each other during our diversity sessions. Not have fun, but enjoy the process of learning from each other through experiential activities, videos, and discussion. We have no talking heads.
3. You will have plans of action, things to do next, and ways to sustain both personally and professionally what you have learned.
Andre's purpose is to reconnect people to their Dignity and Honor in Being Human.
We are never far
nurturing the seeds of change
Andre Koen, Facilitator
Conference call 218.852.6114 ext. 823042
Online training www.organizationallift.com
This Drives Our Work:
- Unity of the Individual(s)
- Goal Orientation
- Race as Construct
- Self-Determination and Uniqueness
- Social Context
- The Feeling of Community
- Mental Health/Wealth
- Individual Striving
- Social/Individual Interest